Get into the holiday spirit with a cool cocktail
Whew, it’s hot out there! Slip into our shady vine-covered courtyard, relax in the lounge or recline at our tranquil pool … wherever you decide to chill, do it with one of our summer cocktails.
We’re serving up classic drinks and new inventions made from local and exotic spirits to get you in the mood for the hols. Which one will you choose?
- Flamed Maple Old Fashioned marries Makers 46 Bourbon with maple syrup and orange zest
- Japanese G&T is an intriguing blend of Roku Japanese Gin, ginger and tonic water
- Muti Gin & Sonic (local is lovely!) – a refreshing combination of Muti Gin, soda water, tonic and lime
- Shipwreck mixes Jim Beam, Roku Japanese Gin, lime and ginger beer
- Cafe Courvoisier takes Courvoisier VSOP and Galliano Ristretto up a notch with a shot of espresso
- Gold Rush is a delicious concoction of Auchentoshan American Oak, honey syrup and lemon juice
Impilo! Gesondheit! Oogy wawa! Cheers! Awe! Kanpai! Santé! Prost! Salute! Na zdorovie! Skål!